This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH/RFC] Subscripting on vector types
- From: Julian Brown <julian at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andrew_Pinski at PlayStation dot Sony dot Com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Trevor_Smigiel at PlayStation dot Sony dot com, Russell_Olsen at PlayStation dot Sony dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:16:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC] Subscripting on vector types
- References: <OFC2E6949D.443AF79C-ON8825744A.0000392B-8825744A.0001983C@playstation.sony.com>
On Wed, 14 May 2008 17:17:29 -0700
> This patch adds the subscripting for vector types. I did not modify
> GCC's documentation for the vector extension because I am going to do
> a rewrite of that section because it seems weak and needs some help.
> Trevor wrote the initialize part of the patch, I cleaned it up and
> fixed a couple of issues related to addressing and templates and
> added the testcases (11 in total).
What's the status of this patch? (I'm considering doing some work in
this area soon.)