This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: wwwdocs: Mention Moxie in readings.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:57:12 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH: wwwdocs: Mention Moxie in readings.html
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 14 Jun 2009, Anthony Green wrote:
> This patch adds Moxie architecture documentation to the supported
> processor list in readings.html. Ok to commit?
You do not need any approval for changes like these, Anthony, just...
> + <br />The <a href="http://moxielogic.org/wiki">Moxie Wiki</a> has current
> + <br />The <a href="http://moxielogic.org/blog">Moxie Blog</a> has
...please do make sure the URLs do not redirect
(http://moxielogic.org/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page in the first
case and http://moxielogic.org/blog/, note the trailing slash, in the
And right now the Moxie main page is spammed pretty badly, nothing we
would want to link to. :-( I hope the Moxie guys are going to address