This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH][Ada][PING] Implement multilib support for gnatmake
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 16:34:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH][Ada][PING] Implement multilib support for gnatmake
- References: <1236103788.11347.954.camel@localhost> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1236158387.11347.1009.camel@localhost> <1237209254.8916.118.camel@localhost> <1238153375.13049.534.camel@localhost> <1241426948.21067.26.camel@localhost> <20090504085233.GC23925@adacore.com> <1241427522.21067.30.camel@localhost>
On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 10:58 +0200, Laurent GUERBY wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-05-04 at 10:52 +0200, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
> > > Ping.
> > Could you please repost with no quoting and make sure your patch is still
> > uo to date?
> > I'll ask one of the gnatmake maintainers to have a look once this is done,
> > thanks.
> Here it is against current trunk, original submission with
> some context is available here:
> 2009-05-04 Laurent GUERBY <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * make.adb: Handle multilib.