This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Ada] 64bit multilib build on AIX
- From: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 13:49:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Ada] 64bit multilib build on AIX
- References: <20090618103919.GA19937@cardhu.act-europe.fr>
Olivier Hainque wrote:
The ppc64 multilib variants of the Ada runtime library need to use a
specialized version of system.ads to convey proper word and address
If it makes sense, please commit this to 4.4 as well.