This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PATCH RFA: Don't declare progname in cpplib.h
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: tromey at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:16:53 -0700
- Subject: PATCH RFA: Don't declare progname in cpplib.h
The file cpplib.h declares progname but nothing in libcpp refers to that
variable. Bootstrapped on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu. OK for mainline?
2009-06-17 Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* include/cpplib.h (progname): Don't declare.
--- include/cpplib.h (revision 148620)
+++ include/cpplib.h (working copy)
@@ -546,9 +546,6 @@ struct cpp_dir
-/* Name under which this program was invoked. */
-extern const char *progname;
/* The structure of a node in the hash table. The hash table has
entries for all identifiers: either macros defined by #define
commands (type NT_MACRO), assertions created with #assert