This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: C++: Don't warn about signed/unsigned comparisons with enums
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:57:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: C++: Don't warn about signed/unsigned comparisons with enums
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> So, I propose specifically removing the "unsigned_i <= v2" warning.
> This can be done by identifying the specific cases where it occurs:
> namely, an unsigned enum promoted to int. ?That is what this patch does.
Actually, please ignore this patch. There has to be a better way.