This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:00:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD
- References: <4A256DDD.email@example.com> <4A37DCA0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Andreas Tobler wrote:
>> I'd like to commit the attached patch to gcc-head.
>> The patch comes from:
>> I tested the patch on gcc-head, FreeBSD:
>> I also tested it on ppc-linux to see that there is no impact on non
>> BSD targets.
>> Ok for trunk?
>> Andrew, I will wait until you did the merge.
>> 2009-06-02 Wim Lewis <email@example.com>
>> * src/powerpc/ffi.c: Avoid clobbering cr3 and cr4, which are
>> supposed to be callee-saved.
>> * src/powerpc/sysv.S (small_struct_return_value): Fix overrun of
>> return buffer for odd-size structs.
> After private ok from dje, I committed this patch to gcc head.
> Andrew, would you mind applying it to the libffi repo?
This is turning into a full-time job. :-(