This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] make a bunch of attribute handlers globally available
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- To: Olivier Hainque <hainque at adacore dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, aph at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:06:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] make a bunch of attribute handlers globally available
- References: <20090616140501.GA12242@cardhu.act-europe.fr>
* attrib-handlers.c: New file. Host global attribute handlers
extracted from c-common.c.
* Makefile.in (C_AND_OBJC_OBJS): Add attrib-handlers.o.
(attrib-handlers.o): List dependencies.
I think putting them in attribs.c is good enough, but I'll let other
people decide since I cannot approve the non-build part of this. In any
case, putting the new file in libbackend.a will avoid changing all the