This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Add Android related compilation options and multilib options
- From: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- To: Jing Yu <jingyu at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Doug Kwan (關振紱) <dougkwan at google dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, nickc at redhat dot com, richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, paul at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:36:55 +0200
- Subject: Re: Add Android related compilation options and multilib options
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 2:50 AM, Jing Yu<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This patch does three things:
> 1. Add -mandroid option to the compiler.
> ? (This part was originally written by Doug Kwan email@example.com
> for gcc-4.3.1)
> ? ?With this option, users can easily compile programs for android.
> ? ?Suppose arm-eabi-gcc is built with android sysroot. Then we can use a simple
> ? ? ?command to compile a program:
> ? ?eg. ?arm-eabi-gcc -mandroid hello.c -o hello
Why don't you add android as a os variant and configure
for a arm-eabi-android target instead?