This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++0x] std::exception_ptr rvalues
- From: Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:11:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [C++0x] std::exception_ptr rvalues
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Tested x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, OK for trunk? Should this go on the
> 4.4. branch too?
Yes, I don't see why this could not go in 4_4-branch too. Please wait
another half day or so in order to make sure there are no objections
from other people, then go ahead. Thanks!