This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH TESTSUITE]: Fix gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-6.c
- From: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. GHAZI" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:39:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH TESTSUITE]: Fix gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-6.c
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: janis187 at us dot ibm dot com
On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 11:16 -0400, Kaveh R. GHAZI wrote:
> One of the clog testcases in gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-6.c had an error.
> It was exposed by the MPC revision in the MPC svn repository that I'm
> testing against for the next release of their library. Fixed with the
> patch below.
> While touching this file, I took the opportunity to robustify some of the
> support code and make some new generic macros. This will become important
> when I add support for cpow/mpc_pow and its associated testing
> Tested via "make check" with the SVN MPC and without MPC. (Note mpc-0.6
> will error on this now because it has a complex log bug, I verified that
> the newer MPC correlates with GLIBC on this.)
> Okay for mainline?
> 2009-06-08 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * gcc.dg/torture/builtin-math-6.c: Robustify and fix clog case.
OK, but please add a comment to any tests that now fail with mpc-0.6
because of this change.