This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix boehm-gc to work on PowerPC
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Meissner <meissner at linux dot vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 10:23:20 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix boehm-gc to work on PowerPC
- References: <20090614201823.GA29910@hungry-tiger.westford.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Meissner <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Michael> I'm not as familar with the boehm-gc directory, to know
Michael> whether it is ever built with just the host compiler, which
Michael> might not be 4.5 based, so I'm providing two patches.
In the gcc tree it is always built as a target library.
However, in general we like to push patches upstream before putting
them into our tree. This makes future imports simpler. And, upstream
can't assume a particular gcc version.
The GC list is: email@example.com.