This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: mainline breakage (r148442)
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: okellogg at users dot sourceforge dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:50:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: mainline breakage (r148442)
- References: <email@example.com>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Oliver Kellogg) writes:
> Anybody else seeing this?
> ../../../SOURCES/gcc/gcc/tree-eh.c:1350:5: error: âtf_locâ may be used
> uninitialized in this function
Funny, this was never picked up in any of my bootstraps, but it is
indeed a bug.
This is an obvious fix I will be committing as soon as tests are done.
* tree-eh.c (lower_try_finally_switch): Initialize tf_loc.
--- tree-eh.c (revision 148490)
+++ tree-eh.c (working copy)
@@ -1333,7 +1333,7 @@ lower_try_finally_switch (struct leh_sta
struct pointer_map_t *cont_map = NULL;
/* The location of the TRY_FINALLY stmt. */
- location_t tf_loc;
+ location_t tf_loc = gimple_location (tf->try_finally_expr);
/* The location of the finally block. */