This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch, libfortran] PR32784 CONIN$, CONOUT$, and CONERR$ for Cygwin and mingw
- From: Jerry DeLisle <jvdelisle at verizon dot net>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 18:30:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: [patch, libfortran] PR32784 CONIN$, CONOUT$, and CONERR$ for Cygwin and mingw
- References: <4A344B12.email@example.com>
Jerry DeLisle wrote:
The attached patch provides mapping the special file names to standard
IO. This is an extension requested quite a ways back.Here is a simple test case i have used. Redirection on the output apears to
work as well.
Applied and tested / regression tested on Cygwin running on WinNT
workstation. I do not have a working mingw set-up and would much
appreciate someone building and testing for that system.
OK for trunk if so tested and passes?
character(25) :: astring
100 format('Hello, world!')
200 format('This goes to conerr$!')