This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH, fortran] Code clean up patch.
- From: Janus Weil <janus at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 23:06:04 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH, fortran] Code clean up patch.
- References: <20090612203830.GA93458@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
2009/6/12 Steve Kargl <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> The attached patch was regression tested on x86_64-*-freebsd.
> There were no regressions.
> It simply moves a function from arith.c to decl.c, where
> decl.c is the only file that uses this function. ?I also
> made the function static. ?In addition, the patch wraps
> one long line. ?OK for trunk?
However, one comment about the long line: I guess it was actually me
who committed this line. And to me it looks like it is exactly 80
characters long, so I'd say there is no need to wrap it?!?
> 2009-06-12 ?Steven G. Kargl ?<email@example.com>
> ? ? ? ?* arith.c (gfc_enum_initializer): Move function ...
> ? ? ? ?* decl.c: ... here. ?Remove gfc_ prefix and make static.
> ? ? ? ?(enumerator_decl): Update function call.
> ? ? ? ?* gfortran.h: Wrap long line. ?Remove gfc_enum_initializer
> ? ? ? ?prototype.