This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warning about operator names
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 20:13:10 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warning about operator names
- References: <email@example.com>
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> This patch modifies -Wc++-compat to also warn about these operator
> names. This must be done in the preprocessor code, because the operator
> names work in preprocessor # lines just as they do in regular code.
Note this is part of PR 37041.
Joseph S. Myers