This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warning about operator names
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 13:36:06 -0600
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: -Wc++-compat warning about operator names
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Ian" == Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Ian> This patch modifies -Wc++-compat to also warn about these operator
Ian> names. This must be done in the preprocessor code, because the operator
Ian> names work in preprocessor # lines just as they do in regular code.
The libcpp parts are ok.