This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: [4.5 regression] Revision 148277 failed gcc.dg/tree-ssa/prefetch-5.c
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at kam dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, "Shobaki, Ghassan" <Ghassan dot Shobaki at amd dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:32:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: [4.5 regression] Revision 148277 failed gcc.dg/tree-ssa/prefetch-5.c
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 2:26 PM, H.J. Lu <email@example.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 8:01 AM, Richard
> > Guenther<firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> >> On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 4:53 PM, Shobaki, Ghassan<Ghassan.Shobaki@amd.com> wrote:
> >>> A ChangeLog entry was included in the original email. Here it is again. Does it look OK?
> >> It misses the doc/invoke.texi changes but otherwise looks ok.
> > I think this caused:
> > FAIL: gcc.dg/tree-ssa/prefetch-5.c scan-tree-dump-times aprefetch
> > "Issued prefetch" 2
> > on Linux/ia32.
> Since prefetch is changed, this patch is needed to adjust testsuite. OK
> for trunk?
> 2009-06-12 H.J. Lu <email@example.com>
> PR testsuite/40384
> * gcc.dg/tree-ssa/prefetch-5.c: Add --param min-insn-to-prefetch-ratio=5.