This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch] Add and use new RTL predicates for i386 target
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- To: Shujing Zhao <pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:22:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Add and use new RTL predicates for i386 target
- References: <4A31CAA3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
I must say I don't see the point of extra RTL predicates, but I'll let
others judge. MEM and REG should be everything that's needed IMHO.
+ if (!(X87_FLOAT_MODE_P (mode) && (CONST_DOUBLE_P (x))))