This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix a couple libstdc++ pretty-printer bugs
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:53:19 -0600
- Subject: Re: Fix a couple libstdc++ pretty-printer bugs
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
>>>>> "Benjamin" == Benjamin Kosnik <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Benjamin> Sorry, thought I had already replied to this.
Benjamin> Ok, of course. FYI I consider you the maintainer for this
Benjamin> functionality, notice is certainly appreciated and in your
Benjamin> usual good form but you should feel free to check in at will
Benjamin> for items to do with pretty printing.
Thanks. I am going to commit this patch plus the relocatabilty patch
One more patch is nearing completion (better printing for
std::string), and we also recently discovered a fairly severe design
flaw in our approach to MI that will require a reasonably substantial