This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Add x86 integer intrinsics
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- To: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, ubizjak at gmail dot com
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:12:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Add x86 integer intrinsics
- References: <20090610135011.GA14489@lucon.org>
* config/i386/i386.c (ix86_builtins): Add IX86_BUILTIN_BSRSI,
IX86_BUILTIN_BSRDI. IX86_BUILTIN_RDPMC, IX86_BUILTIN_RDTSC.
IX86_BUILTIN_RDTSCP. IX86_BUILTIN_ROLQI, IX86_BUILTIN_ROLHI,
IX86_BUILTIN_ROLSI, IX86_BUILTIN_ROLDI, IX86_BUILTIN_RORQI,
IX86_BUILTIN_RORHI, IX86_BUILTIN_RORSI and IX86_BUILTIN_RORDI.
Do you really need intrinsics for BSR and ROL/ROR, since we have ctz/clz
and rotates are synthesized at fold time (so before inlining)?
Also, is BSF missing maybe?