This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch committed: Don't use designated initializers with C++
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>, Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 13:23:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: Patch committed: Don't use designated initializers with C++
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 07:02:56PM -0700, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> This patch changes system.h to not define HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZERS
> when compiling with C++. It then changes optabs.c to only use
> designated initializers when HAVE_DESIGNATED_INITIALIZERS is defined.
Better would be to add support for designated initializers into C++ FE.