This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[gcc-in-cxx] Restore bootstrap
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 18:53:31 -0700
- Subject: [gcc-in-cxx] Restore bootstrap
I committed this patch to the gcc-in-cxx branch to restore bootstrap
by avoiding a warning about a signed/unsigned comparison. I have not
yet looked into why there are signed/unsigned differences for enum
types between the C and C++ frontends.
2009-06-09 Ian Lance Taylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* jcf-parse.c (handle_constant): Change kind to int.
--- java/jcf-parse.c (revision 148329)
+++ java/jcf-parse.c (working copy)
@@ -498,7 +498,7 @@
handle_constant (JCF *jcf, int index, enum cpool_tag purpose)
- unsigned int kind;
+ int kind;
CPool *cpool = cpool_for_class (output_class);
if (index == 0)