This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch, fortran] First steps to array descriptor reform
- From: Thomas Koenig <tkoenig at netcologne dot de>
- To: Paul Richard Thomas <paul dot richard dot thomas at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 19:13:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Patch, fortran] First steps to array descriptor reform
- References: <20090608101918.GA8290@net-b.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2009-06-08 at 14:33 +0200, Paul Richard Thomas wrote:
> I wonder if we should not take the same view with
> Thomas' patch? If it is a re-organisation without introducing
> functional changes, surely it can go straight to trunk?
Upon reflection, I think you're right. It is probably a good idea to
keep the differences between trunk and the branch as small as possible.