This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libffi merge
- From: Timothy Wall <twalljava at dev dot java dot net>
- To: NightStrike <nightstrike at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>, tromey at redhat dot com, Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>, Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet dot ch>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>, Anthony Green <green at moxielogic dot com>, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>, libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 14:55:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: libffi merge
- References: <4A27F4BB.email@example.com> <4A2954AA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A2957A8.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A2A26F8.email@example.com> <20090607064416.GF8969@gmx.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A2D3DAA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A2D43AD.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The patches Nightstrike is referring to implement win64 support with
I'll probably need to regenerate them; I sent two patches to gcc-
patches/java-patches, but I don't think the first ever showed up (it
changed all closure tests in the testsuite to use ffi_closure_alloc
instead of stack-based memory).
I'd prefer to generate the patch against libffi CVS, since I can test
that one standalone.
On Jun 8, 2009, at 1:58 PM, NightStrike wrote:
On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 1:00 PM, Andrew Haley<email@example.com> wrote:
On a side note, when do you plan on updating everything with Timothy
If you can point me at a URL which describes this patch then I can
you. Timothy Wall has written a few patches.
I guess he'd be the best person to ask.
Tim, where is your latest patch for libffi to support win64?