This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix ICE in check_dtor_name (PR c++/40373)
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:32:49 -0400
- Subject: Re: [C++ PATCH] Fix ICE in check_dtor_name (PR c++/40373)
- References: <20090608162133.GJ4822@tyan-ft48-01.lab.bos.redhat.com>
Jakub Jelinek wrote:
Fixed by checking for error_mark_node, bootstrapped/regtested on
x86_64-linux, ok for trunk?
OK for trunk, 4.3 and 4.4, except that I don't think those are the right
errors to give for that testcase; if we were to instantiate foo with one
of the As, that ought to be well-formed IMO. So the ambiguity error is
incorrect; we should only be giving the "doesn't match" error. I'm not
suggesting you fix that now, just that the testcase shouldn't suggest
that those errors are desired.
I should really get around to rewriting the destructor lookup standardese.