This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [vta,vta4.4] introduce NONDEBUG_INSN_P
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, iant at google dot com
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 23:48:17 -0700
- Subject: Re: [vta,vta4.4] introduce NONDEBUG_INSN_P
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Alexandre Oliva <email@example.com> wrote:
> Ian had suggested me to introduce NONDEBUG_INSN_P, to avoid the
> verbosity of a number of occurrences of INSN_P && !DEBUG_INSN_P.
Remind me again why DEBUG_INSN is a real INSN and not a note?