This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: *PING* Re: [Patch, Fortran] Replace intmax_type_node by INTMAX_TYPE
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 22:52:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: *PING* Re: [Patch, Fortran] Replace intmax_type_node by INTMAX_TYPE
- References: <20090529215008.GA27634@net-b.de> <4A259699.email@example.com>
Approved by Janne on IRC. Committed to the trunk:
Transmitting file data ...
Committed revision 148145.
Tobias Burnus wrote:
> Patch: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/fortran/2009-05/msg00437.html
> Tobias Burnus wrote:
>> Hello all,
>> since gfortran now uses default.h to access the stdint.h
>> macros, it makes sense to replace our own definition
>> of intmax_type_node by INTMAX_TYPE. This was suggested
>> by Michael and Joseph, cf.
>> The attached patch was send me by FX. Build and regtested
>> on x86-84-linux. OK for the trunk?