This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch FR30] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- From: Shujing Zhao <pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 15:14:30 +0800
- Subject: Re: [Patch FR30] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- References: <4A24F262.email@example.com> <4A250AA3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 06/02/2009 07:18 PM, Dave Korn wrote:
Well, it is not uncommon for some of the less-common targets to accumulateIt seems all testcase fail at "torture", but I can't find what to cause
them. I'm a newbie.
some bitrot in the testsuite. But 8896 FAILs seems like rather a lot. It's
possible that there's some systematic problem between the testsuite and the
simulator; you'd have to rummage through the logs and see if there's a common
factor to the failures.
You need to run the tests both before and after applying your patch to theI tested the patch both before and after applying it. There is no
differences with the test result.
sources, and check if any differences show up.
Ok for trunk?