This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch SH] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- From: Kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- To: pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:40:56 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: [Patch SH] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- References: <4A24DB3F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Shujing Zhao <email@example.com> wrote:
> This patch is to use existing predicates for RTL objects at config/sh
> Tested on sh-elf simulator.
Thanks for doing this! Please remove the hunk
@@ -8689,7 +8687,7 @@ reg_unused_after (rtx reg, rtx insn)
We could have for instance a call that sets the target register,
and an insn in a delay slot that uses the register. In this case,
we must return 0. */
- else if (code == INSN && GET_CODE (PATTERN (insn)) == SEQUENCE)
+ else if (code && NONJUMP_INSN_P (PATTERN (insn)) == SEQUENCE)
int retval = 0;
which doesn't look right. OK with that change.