This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Andreas Tobler <andreast-list at fgznet dot ch>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Java Patches <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 01:26:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch] powerpc libffi Net/FreeBSD
- References: <4A256DDD.email@example.com>
Andreas Tobler wrote:
> Ok for trunk?
> Andrew, I will wait until you did the merge.
We should probably institute a coding standard or other process to avoid
running into this kind of accidental fork again. Perhaps we could even ask DJ
to extend his libiberty cross-checker to validate libffi for us as well?