This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [0/8] AIX cross toolchains
- From: Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, richards at transitive dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:01:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [0/8] AIX cross toolchains
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Richard Sandiford wrote on Tue, Jun 02, 2009 at 02:03:21PM CEST:
> The patches haven't been accepted, so you'll need to apply them locally
> and then regenerate each configure script.
Sorry about the long delay. I've been seeing some not yet analyzed
failures on an AIX 4.3.3 system with these patches, will try to look
into them soon.