This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix WINT_TYPE for FreeBSD
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Loren James Rittle <ljrittle at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 14:22:51 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Fix WINT_TYPE for FreeBSD
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <alpine.LSU.email@example.com> <4A251071.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009, Dave Korn wrote:
>> Okay for trunk? Should this also be applied to open release branches?
> Did Joseph's stdint patch get applied to the branches? I think it may
> have gone in just after 4.4 was branched.
Yes, but WINT_TYPE is a bit older. djpp defined it 2000-08-04 :-),
Solaris the following year or so...