This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix WINT_TYPE for FreeBSD
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Loren James Rittle <ljrittle at gmail dot com>, "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:43:45 +0100
- Subject: Re: Fix WINT_TYPE for FreeBSD
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <alpine.LSU.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> Okay for trunk? Should this also be applied to open release branches?
Did Joseph's stdint patch get applied to the branches? I think it may have
gone in just after 4.4 was branched.