This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH RFA: Use $(COMPILER) to build objects
- From: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at gmail dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 15:38:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH RFA: Use $(COMPILER) to build objects
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I just remembered that --enable-build-with-cxx has to be at least
> partly at the top level, because when it is used the C++ compiler must
> be built during stage 1.
You can do
or something like that, no?