This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: PATCH to use pretty function names in tree dumps
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches List <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 22:07:16 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFA: PATCH to use pretty function names in tree dumps
- References: <4A148D39.email@example.com>
Jason Merrill <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2009-05-20 Jason Merrill <email@example.com>
> * tree-pretty-print.c (print_call_name): Take the callee, not the
> call itself. Make non-static. Use dump_function_name for
> (dump_generic_node): Adjust.
> * diagnostic.h: Declare print_call_name.
> * gimple-pretty-print.c (dump_gimple_call): Use it.
This is OK.