This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cygwin patch] Enable Support for __float128 (TFmode) IEEE quad type
- From: Uros Bizjak <ubizjak at gmail dot com>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>, Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 10:32:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: [cygwin patch] Enable Support for __float128 (TFmode) IEEE quad type
Kai Tietz wrote:
I tested your suggested patch for i686-pc-mingw32 and for
x86_64-pc-mingw32 and it works. I would like to add this for mingw
It is pre-approved if it passes testing.
Yes, please go ahead and enable __float128 for mingw targets.