This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: r147958 - in /trunk/libstdc++-v3: ChangeLog Mak...
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: tromey at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 13:28:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: r147958 - in /trunk/libstdc++-v3: ChangeLog Mak...
- References: <email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I don't see a recent posting of this to gcc-patches (where all
> libstdc++ patches should be posted as well as the libstdc++ list) and
> if there was an older one I must have missed the point I'm about to
> make, so I'm making it now in reply to the gcc-cvs message:
This was discussed here:
Glad to see this in.