This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch libiberty]: pex-win32 make sure that read handle has no inherit flag set, too
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:11:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [patch libiberty]: pex-win32 make sure that read handle has no inherit flag set, too
- References: <OF4BECDAE6.35A898AE-ONC12575C3.00488526-C12575C3.0048995A@onevision.de>
> > 2009-05-27 Kai Tietz <email@example.com>
> > * pex-win32.c (pex_win32_fdopenr): Set INHERIT to false.
Kai, you're a windows/cygwin/mingw maintainer. You don't need our
approval to fix bugs in files specific to your targets.