This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto][patch] Use decl uid instead of node uid in ipa-pure-const
- From: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- To: Rafael Espindola <espindola at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 19:54:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: [lto][patch] Use decl uid instead of node uid in ipa-pure-const
- References: <email@example.com>
> Pure const works with functions. Switching to decl_id avoids some
> cases where it gets confused with the inliner changing node ids.
> This fixes libgomp.c++/for-4.C
> 2008-10-23 Rafael Espindola <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * ipa-pure-const.c (node_duplication_hook_holder,
> node_removal_hook_holder): Remove.
> (get_function_state, set_function_state): Use DECL_UID.
> (duplicate_node_data, remove_node_data): Remove.
> (generate_summary): Don't use the removed functions. Iterate over
> funct_state_vec and free the states.
I am working on merge from mainline to LTO and this patch causes GCC now
to ICE first time ipa-cp creates real clone (i.e. clone with new
declaration and different parameters).
How inliner change node ids? THey should be stable all the time.
I am disabling IPA-CP for time being (there is enough of other problem
in the merge).