This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH]: Integrate gfortran with MPC
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:08:25 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Integrate gfortran with MPC
- References: <B893CE4B787949BDB96C7366FEA4CA8C@glap>
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 4:04 PM, Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering if it was really meant for fortran to be different, or is this
> a bug accidentally immortalized in the testcase? ÂI.e. what does the fortran
> standard say?
Well the Fortran standard does not have INF or NaNs. Though for
Fortran 2003, the IEEE types have them.