This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: dllexport and inline
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:55:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: dllexport and inline
- References: <4A16BDCC.email@example.com> <4A1EA720.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dave Korn wrote:
Nathan Sidwell wrote:
I've committed this patch from Mark, after porting it from our stable
4.3 branch. the issue here is that functions marked dllexport must be
emitted, even if they are (also) inline.
tested on i686-mingw32
Looks like this caused the problem being discussed at:
Could you and/or Mark cast a quick glance over the proposed solution in
when you have a moment and tell us if it's the right thing to do? I think
it's fairly obvious.
Yes adding the additional check looks right.
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery