This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch mingw]: Adds for mingw targets the EH thread code to libgcc
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Kai Tietz <Kai dot Tietz at onevision dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Danny Smith <dansmister at gmail dot com>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 15:29:46 +0100
- Subject: Re: [patch mingw]: Adds for mingw targets the EH thread code to libgcc
- References: <OF823B6646.7B548649-ONC12575C4.004AFCB5-C12575C4.004BE960@onevision.de>
Kai Tietz wrote:
> I tested this patch for i686-pc-cygwin and for i686-pc-mingw32 (by
> mingw.org's runtime).
> Is this patch ok for apply, or are there any further suggestions, or any
No objections. I think that:
> * gthr-win32.h (MINGW32_SUPPORTS_MT_EH): Define
> it for targets defining _WIN32 but not __CYGWIN__.
... you don't really need to worry too much about this angle. We don't
support win32 threads on Cygwin, only --enable-threads=posix is important to us.