This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Take 2: Fix PR37216 [cygming] Invalid alignment for SSE store to .comm data generated with -O3
- From: Danny Smith <dansmister at gmail dot com>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 20:00:24 +1200
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Take 2: Fix PR37216 [cygming] Invalid alignment for SSE store to .comm data generated with -O3
- References: <4A194BF1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A1D4F50.email@example.com>
On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:33 AM, Dave Korn
> Dave Korn wrote:
>> ? This is the revised version of the patch to fix PR32716, with all
>> considerations from the threads earlier today about tests and zero-length
>> commons(*) taken into account. ?Now going for a full bootstrap and test,
>> results in a couple of days.
> ?The tests completed. ?The results are nice :)
Thanks for your perseverence. Please apply.