This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch M32R] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Shujing Zhao <pearly dot zhao at oracle dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Paolo Carlini <paolo dot carlini at oracle dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 15:27:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Patch M32R] Use existing predicates for RTL objects
- References: <4A1BB8BC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4A1D09D6.email@example.com>
Sorry. I'm not proficient in running test on simulator. When I test
again, I found there are some errors at the patch I have provided before.
Nick, can you help me to revert the last and apply the new one?