This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATH][Ada] Fix multilib handling of gnat.dg when RUNTESTFLAGS is used
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>, Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>, Ralf Wildenhues <Ralf dot Wildenhues at gmx dot de>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 09:43:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [PATH][Ada] Fix multilib handling of gnat.dg when RUNTESTFLAGS is used
- References: <1236287742.11347.1497.camel@localhost> <1237209355.8916.120.camel@localhost> <1238153427.13049.535.camel@localhost> <49CCBA86.email@example.com> <1238158517.13049.549.camel@localhost> <49CCCE9A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1238867711.20989.143.camel@localhost> <1239094999.26799.5.camel@localhost> <email@example.com> <1243410102.6098.229.camel@localhost>
> This regression is known (detected by Eric Botcazou) and a potential
> solution was discussed (with patches) a few weeks ago:
> I sent a PING for my latest patch yesterday:
Your latest patch is incorrect as I said.
I suggest a possible alternative, can you take it into account and verify
it works for you?
If it does, I'd suggest sending the updated patch and get Vincent's