This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fortran,patch] PR 39178 - inline main()
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Fortran List <fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>, Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>, Janne Blomqvist <blomqvist dot janne at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 23:19:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Fortran,patch] PR 39178 - inline main()
Just a short note: maybe deprecating it for now would be the best
option, because a google codesearch reveals quite a few uses:
I also think it's worth mentionning in the release notes.