This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [lto] Add dump_block_tree/debug_block_tree
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:11:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [lto] Add dump_block_tree/debug_block_tree
- References: <20090526200829.GA24660@google.com>
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Diego Novillo <email@example.com> wrote:
> Added while debugging BLOCK node streaming in the branch. ÂThis
> shows the tree of lexical bindings starting at a given block. ÂI
> will commit on mainline after testing is finished.
Semi related to this. Has anyone thought about adding a phython
script to gcc to dump trees (etc.) from a newer GDB? So a core dump
could be used?