This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [arm,vxworks]: neon patch
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at gmail dot com>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 07:59:44 -0700
- Subject: Re: [arm,vxworks]: neon patch
- References: <4A1BEDA9.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 6:24 AM, Nathan Sidwell <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've applied this obvious patch of Richard's for a vxworks issue. ÂRichard
> developed this when at CodeSourcery, and auditing our sources indicated it
> never made it upstream (possibly because neon hadn't gone upstream at that
> Richard, if you think it inappropriate to have your now-defunct csl email
> address attached to this, please change the changelog entry as you see fit.
Isn't stdint.h supposed to be always available now? So I think this
patch no longer applies and is incorrect.