This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH 0/3] Resubmission of new implementation of SRA
- From: Martin Jambor <mjambor at suse dot cz>
- To: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Richard Guenther <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 13:40:08 +0200
- Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Resubmission of new implementation of SRA
This is hopefully the final version of intraprocedural SRA, addressing
all comments Richi's richi had on my previous submission:
Most notably, some unnecessary complex typecasting is removed and
complex numbers which participate in an assignment into one of their
components are dealt with by simply not making them a gimple register.
The first patch is the new implementation itself. The second patch
removes SRA parameters which are no longer used and the third adjusts
the testsuite and adds new testcases.
The whole patch set bootstraps on x86_64-linux-gnu (including Ada),
i586-suse-linux and hppa-linux-gnu. THere are no new regressions
(except one xfail) on x86_64-linux-gnu (including Ada) and
i586-suse-linux, tests are still running on hppa-linux-gnu.
So, OK for trunk?